HCLC is recruiting a new Immigration and Public Law Solicitor!
HACKNEY COMMUNITY LAW CENTRE is recruiting an Immigration and Public Law Solicitor.
Salary subject to experience.
- Must be IAAS accredited and hold Supervisor Status.
- Provide a specialist asylum and immigration advice, casework and representation service to clients.
- Be familiar with public funding requirements.
- Act as an authorised litigator for the organisation and carry out supervision in accordance with SRA and Lexcel requirements.
- Be familiar with SRA requirements.
To apply please email a covering letter and CV addressed to Sean Canning to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state clearly “Immigration and Public Law Solicitor Recruitment” in the email subject.
For an informal discussion please telephone Sean Canning on 0207 284 6516 or 07960 589098.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 11th July 2018.