HACKNEY COMMUNITY LAW CENTRE is recruiting a Welfare Benefits Caseworker
- Be responsible for running a complex caseload in all areas of welfare benefits
- Provide advocacy and reprsention in the lower and upper tribunals
- Organise and deliver weekly outreach and drop-in sessions
- Organise and deliver financial capability and money management training
- Be able to support and supervise volunteers
For an information pack and application form please download the following:
For an informal discussion please telephone Sean Canning on 0208 985 5236.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Monday 1 April 2019 @ 12 noon